Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time is waiting... no hesitating...

Ok... way too much going on at the moment (manly the 4 chats currently happening), so a rather compact posting today....

  • After cramming my second round of test drives in 2 weekends ago, I'm down to 3 options: C30 (best drive), Civic Hybrid (best fuel efficiency) and the Jetta (best room).
  • My trip over the weekend to New Hampshire went well, though apparently the Old Man of the Mountain fell down, and I didn't even realize it (that's a representation of him on the NH quarter).
  • While flying this weekend, I watched the final 2 Alias episodes (finally!), 2 episodes of Eli Stone, and The Bone Collector.
  • Madonna's new CD, Hard Candy, came out today (I think I got the last copy at my local Target tonight).
  • I leave for US Masters Nationals tomorrow in Austin, Texas.

Now sleep would be a good thing... hasta

Time is waiting (we only got 4 minutes to save the world)
No hesitating (we only got 4 minutes, 4 minutes)

No comments: