Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You can't fight the moonlight

I beginning to think that the lead-up to tonight's full moon has been wreaking havoc upon me, cause this week (and last week) have just not started off well. But I'm hoping that as the moon wanes, things will start getting better. And hopefully, that will me good things for my car decision making, as I'm now down to basically 2. This battle I've started to think of it as:

For Love or Money...


The Love option (all you need is love?) is the Volvo C30:
which is the only car I really liked to drive from my test drives (hence the love part); although purchasing it would be a huge stretch to my current budget. (The C30 did earn some bonus points tonight for this sheep-ad from Chile.)

The Money option (that's so money, man) is the Volkswagen Jetta:
which while fitting my budget, doesn't really wow me. It drives fine et al; I have a feeling it's a subtly good car (just not something one would notice right away).

So, I'm in a struggle between the two.... But who knows, at the rate I'm going--and once further along toward the 3rd quarter moon--maybe the Civic Hybrid, which was #3 and recently dropped due to cramped leg-space, will come back in a steal the show. (40 mpg city, and clean emissions are a hard thing to pass up.)

Underneath the starlight, starlight
There's a magical feeling so right
It will steal your heart tonight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sheep ad definitely is in the right spirit! What a hoot (or should i say baaaa!?)

mph

jarret said...

Go for the LOVE!!!!!!