Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm going to California...

Another early morning trip to the airport. This time I'm headed to California for the weekend for work, and unlike last week, I've actually made it to my gate before my flight. Now this may be due to the fact that I took a cab to the airport, or it could be because I was able to leave for the airport an 1:45 before my flight, instead of 1:15.... There is also the nice and (ridiculously) early time: scheduling a cab pick-up for 4:30 a.m. is such fun (but at least there wasn't any traffic).

And today looks to be a long day. I fly out of Fort Lauderdale at 6:15 a.m. (4 a.m. wake up: yeah), and finish up with classes tonight at 10 p.m. Factor in the 3 hour time change (adding 3 hours) and that means a 4 a.m.-1 a.m. day: fun. Maybe I'll be able to catch a nap on one of the plane flights...

Have a good weekend.


Dreaming of a moment
When everything is right

No comments: