Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jump in the line

During my normal drive to work, I pass by a fenced park, that is about a block in size. The main feature of this park is a large mango tree, which is centered on the block. Under the tree is a lawn.

This morning as I drove past the park, one addition to the scene occurred. The tree still shaded the square park and it's green wire fence. An early mist softened the air. The morning sun, softly lit things through the light cloud layer. The addition: perched atop the fence, in a row, were 4 ducks. Standing there, on the fence, all facing the street.

Alas, I had no camera take a picture of this, but in some respects, it's better that I didn't.


Shake, shake shake, Senora
Shake your body line
Work, work, work, Senora
Work it all the time

No comments: