Sunday, February 07, 2010

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile

A large portion of my January was spent reading these four books by Russian author Sergey Lukyanenko.

I had read the first book (Night Watch) a few months ago, but decide to re-read it when I finished my previous book just before the holidays (and figuring that I would get the remaining 3 books in the series for Christmas).


My getting three sequels (Day Watch, Twilight Watch, and Last Watch) almost ran afoul of the Kindle I also got; but instead I now have the 3 books running afoul of using my Kindle.

In any case, if you are looking for a good, semi-fantasy book series, I recommend these. And now I go to read... something else (I've not quite figured out what just yet).


The precious moments are all lost to the tide
They're swept away, nothing is as it seems
The feeling of belonging to your dreams

No comments: