Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bobbing along, singing a song, on the bottom of the beautiful briny sea…

I know: long time, no blog. Just didn’t have any information to share, really, until 4-11, I guess. Actually, mostly that I didn’t have a ton of time, nor a means to get things written/posted. But I’m starting a new system, so hopefully it work. Actually, it’s all because The Historian was taking up all my time, and it forced me to read Dracula now…

Anyways, at the moment I’m veggin’ at home, and I had been thinking about going to bed until I found Bedknobs and Broomsticks on t.v. One of probably the “lesser” Disney movies, it is one of my faves… actually it’s a tad strange: I own the movie, which I’ve not watched in ages, yet now that it’s on t.v. I am compelled to watch and stay awake. Oh, well… not the first time it’s happened (The Negotiator comes to mind of late, although I finally did watch that on VHS, just because I kept missing the beginning of the thing and I wondered what happened).

Well, I will let you go now: the people are just arriving on Naboombu, which is one of my favorite parts…

Oh, on another topic, tonight was “stroke” night at practice—it made me miss rowing stroke... should get a'rowin'.

By the way, what kind of name is "Eglantine"?


Portobello Road, Portobello Road
Street where the riches of ages are sold
Anything and everything a chap can unload
Are sold off the carts in Portabello Road


[don't be fooled by the crafty time below. true this was written on 4/11 and rather late in the evening at that, but it wasn't really posted until 4/17 cause I didn't get around to puttin it up until then.]

No comments: