Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday night and the lights are low, looking out for a place to go...

The weekend is here... and, actually, this is my one weekend this month that I'll spend in Florida. All other weekends in September will be spent in California. My work event last week in San Diego had me there for the first 2 weeks, and a meeting in Anaheim occupies the last 2 weekends.

So, just one weekend to laze around the place, and maybe clean some stuff up. Oh, and hang out with friends (which I'll be doing tonight). I'm also spending more of this month in California (18 days) than Florida (12 days).

Today's song is also making me ponder watching Muriel's Wedding...

Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene
Diggin' the dancing queen

No comments: