Saturday, March 22, 2008

Kiss them for me, I may be delayed...

Delayed in posting... and to think, this week was St. Patrick's Day (Monday), the Equinox (Thursday) and now Easter weekend. (There was also a missed birthday celebration in there.)

And for most of this week, I've not been terribly energetic (more likely the reason for not posting). But for some reason, I'm now in a fit of productivity; I'm even managing to make it through my laundry (shocking, I know).

Who knows, maybe it's because Spring is here? Or maybe it's just because Honda has a nice deal on a Civic Hybrid lease to perplex me? Maybe it really was to make it a good Friday? Perhaps its because someone at the NCAA Division I Women's Swimming meet (which finished up tonight) decide to call UCLA, "California, Los Angeles" (as if the school ever goes by just that...). Or maybe it was just because I didn't remember today's song by Siouxsie and the Banshees until Thursday night...

In any case, the laundry buzzes, so I must go. Night.

Kiss them for me
If I am delayed...

No comments: