Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Could you be, could you be, squeaky clean;
And smash any hope of democracies?

As a cold front has moved into Florida (it was a beautiful 60 yesterday), I've decided that today, post-work, while awaiting this week's Eli Stone episode to download, I would (finally) plant some seeds I got a week/two ago. Actually I'd been plotting for a awhile to do it soon: I just didn't have all the things I needed until this weekend. And then I didn't have time this weekend to do the planting.

But tonight, I busted out the seeding soil I got, and planted some Cider Gum Eucalyptus (pictured) and California Redwood seeds. A wee bit ambitious of me, I believe, but we'll see what happens. I'm still trying to figure out the cool humidity needed for the Redwood....

But I have a sneaky feeling hope that the Eucalyptus will thrive here... but hopefully not to the 40 ft heights. (Course, the redwood could be even worse, but I'm not planning on them going freely into the grow--assuming I don't inadvertantly kill them before that.)


Anything is possible (seeds of love)
When you're sowing the seeds of love (sowing the seeds)

No comments: