Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Even the devil wouldn't recognize you

Ahhh, one week to Election Day....

  • 1 more week for my friend in the Bahamas to tolerate the Bahamas for Obama bumper stickers;
  • 1 more week for me to prepare for a projected long wait at the poles (given that early voting is taking 4 hours here...);
  • 1 more week of the oh-so-fun political commercials;
  • 1 more week for me to recover from me and my group's disastrously bad attempt at this past weekend's Herald Hunt (we got like a quarter of the way through 2 of the first 5 clues: on the ING one and the Concert one--but next year, next year!); and
  • 1 more week for me to figure out who the 10 other Presidential candidates on the ballot are besides McCain, Nader and Obama...

Minus whatever effects this week's Fort Lauderdale Boat Show and the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival have (though the latter's been going on for a few weeks now); oh, and there's Daylight Savings this weekend.

I barely couldn't, I barely couldn't recognize
I still played right into it, who am I to criticize
Somehow I'll get through it, and you won't even realize
Falling for your own disguise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vote Obama! Take nothing for granted and contribute your patience!!!
mph