Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hip, hop, a-hippity hop, and you don't stop...



Show me the Bunny!


A couple weekends ago, I had a meet down at FIU. And at that meet, my team won this hip-hopping guy for winning the meet. He even does a bunny rap--ain't that cute.

(meet went alright, btw, tho I did get a bit burned, which is just now finishing up peeling.)


Hmm, otherwise, nothing too exciting to report, other than I do have a post to go before today (it's from Tuesday), which I'll hopefully post this weekend (I've got to track it down and get it up).

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this little trinket:
The home of the Providence Friars basketball team is the Duncan Donuts Center, which I find ironic, given that donuts typically don't have centers AND the fact that Friars and fryers are homophones...


Oh, and the fact that in most of the world, today was 04-05-06.

No comments: