Thursday, February 07, 2008

And the clock on the wall has been stuck at 3 for days and days

Well, not really three: my wall clock at work has actually been stuck at 3:04:45 (to be exact). The battery in the clock died last Friday morning, and I've not yet replaced it. The annoying bit is that it makes me notice how frequently I look at it, because I keep catching myself getting the wrong time (and then having to look at my computer for the time).

But otherwise, the week is doing alright. I'm gearing up for trips to see/test drive 5.5 cars this weekend (there's one car I've almost ruled out, but just want to look to make sure, hence the half). And hopefully that'll happen on Saturday. Oh, and more importantly, I not only survived Fat Tuesday and Ash Wednesday, but also the 72-hour "will buy car after looking" window...

After almost 96 hours, I don't even know if I'm really any closer to getting rid of an option, at this point...

She believes that life is made up of all that you're used to
And the clock on the wall has been stuck at three for days, and days
She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway
But outside it's stopped raining

No comments: