Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm rushin' home, just as soon as I can...

It's Leap Day!
Google even has a cool little leaping frog in the their logo today...

And I really was rushing around today, particularly after work, as I had the first day of a Masters swim meet here in Fort Lauderdale to get to (warm-up started at 5 p.m., meet at 6). I swam the 400 IM (which didn't go terribly well) and a leg on an 800 Free Relay.

Then came home, and am about to crash... because I'm feeling a wee bit sleepy. Though I may finish up reading A Tale of Two Cities tonight, as well...

(And today's song, Janet Jackson's Miss You Much, is more in my head from my quick drives home post-morning swimming--on the way to work--than from today.)



So let me tell you baby
I'll tell your mama
I'll tell your friends
I'll tell anyone whose heart can comprehend

No comments: