Friday, June 13, 2008

Everybody knows, a little place like Kokomo

Friday the 13th, and I am once again hanging out at the airport, awaiting my flight to:

Well, actually, I'm headed to Grand Cayman (where the words "Cayman Islands" are in the picture above). A better view of where I'm going is below right, though I do like the open vastness of one above...

Notes from so far today:

  • wonders of wonders, Laura Ingoldsby was on-time and ready-to-go, when her pick up happened ;
  • the check-in line for Spirit, and security was not terrible (it was barely long); and
  • Heather and I realized about an hour before our flight that we were both seated in the same seat (8A). When we approached a Spirit employee at a nearby gate to assist us (the wasn't one at our gate), and let him know, he responded with "Welcome to Spirit", and then got things solved.
And now, Laura, Heather, Jami and I are hanging out in the terminal, await our boarding (nice 3 hour check-in for international flights)...

Aruba, Jamaica...
Bermuda, Bahama...
Key Largo, Montego...

No comments: