Sunday, November 30, 2008

Miles away...

I was going to be such a good kid this holiday weekend, and spend at least one whole day at home cleaning things up (and doing laundry). But alas, the weekend is now at an end, and I only managed a few hours today (which I guess is better than nothing).

My intentions going into the weekend were to clean either Saturday or Sunday. But then I got distracted on Saturday, first with seeing Madagascar 2 (I now should see the first one), then reading the 8th (a for now, last published) Sookie Stackhouse book: From Dead to Worse. Later on in the day, another friend dragged called me up to see Twilight, which I did and then followed it up by finishing Dead #8 (all the titles in Sookie--also vampire--series have the word "dead" in the title). Course, I didn't finished reading that until 4 a.m. today, and consequently woke up at like 11 a.m. today. So then I spent about 6 hours doing laundry and cleaning (and watching some Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes--rounding out a very vampiric weekend). Then my friend demanded I come watch a movie (there was a "now" in the text I got), so I ventured over to watch Run Fatboy Run (which appears to have solidified my liking of Simon Pegg).

But in any case... I got distracted, and didn't get all my cleaning/laundry done--curses! And I head to Atlanta Wednesday-late Saturday, so I'm not sure how likely getting any of if finished this week is... will have to see.

I just woke up from a fuzzy dream
You never would believe the things that I have seen

No comments: