Monday, December 01, 2008

If you wait too long you'll be too late
I'm not telling you something new...

I am crestfallen.

I just read that Eli Stone is being canceled. This just further solidifies my desire to not watch t.v., a habit I inadvertantly broke a few years ago (which I'm glad I've done), though things like the networks continually canceling the shows I actually like did not exactly hurt, either. But this just sucks.

I feel a little better now, due to a rather good swim practice this evening (I went home with a pleasantly-raised body temperature--particularly cool to feel in my arm--which probably means I didn't warm down enough, I guess, but was nice). That, and I believe I saw a homeless person buying groceries at the grocery store today, presumably with the money he collected (I always hope the money people get goes to productive things, though this is possibly my first actual validation that it does happen). It made me feel better.

Though I'm still bummed about Eli's days being numbered....


Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat
On and on, the beat goes, on and on

No comments: