Thursday, January 29, 2009

I started on a journey, about a year ago;
 To a little town called Morrow in the State of Ohio

This morning again finds me in the Fort Lauderdale airport, awaiting a flight. Today, I am headed to Columbus, Ohio, for a clinic this weekend at the Ohio State University.

And due to yesterday's snow that fell on Ohio (and other parts of the Midwest), odds are I will not be making a random trek out to Morrow, Ohio: roughly 80 miles southwest of Columbus. (Morrow's actually closer to Cincinnati--only about 30 miles.)

Actually, I'm just hoping I don't freeze while in OH: the temperature range for this weekend is supposed to be 7° - 37°.... Fun, fun, fun. Course, I will be saved because I found my snow hat and remembered a (very) heavy coat that I have (and have yet to really get to wear--there being no real need for it here in South Florida).

But my flight boards: hasta...


"The train today to Morrow leaves today at 8:35
At half-past ten tomorrow is the time it should arrive
So if from here to Morrow is a fourteen hour jump

Can you go today to Morrow and get back today, you chump?"

No comments: