Saturday, January 24, 2009

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

So the Oscar nominations came out this week... and I've only seen 1 of the Best Picture nominees. One!

But now I feel compelled to see some of the other nominees:

  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (long... but Cate's in it, at least, and I liked Tender is the Night)
  • Frost/Nixon (not sure if I'll get to this)
  • Milk (wouldn't mind seeing it...)
  • The Reader (Kate's in this, as is Ralph--2 of my faves--but I was wary when it was out and I don't know if it's now playing locally)
  • Slumdog Millionaire (the one I've seen, twice--it was good)

Guess I really should check out Reader and Button: they're also up for cinematography (and I tend to be a cinematography junkie).


But it's all right now
I learned my lesson well
You see, ya can't please everyone
So ya got to please yourself

No comments: