Sunday, April 26, 2009

...keep talking happy talk;
 Talk about things you like to do

Today, I'm recovering from swimming the Swim Miami 5K yesterday. My final time was about 1 hour 14 minutes, which I think is about the pace I held last year when I swam the 10K at the same event. However, given that I've been making 1 practice per week for the past month and half-- other than the 4 I made this past week--it's fairly good.

So today I'm just recovering. I did think about swimming, but going from 1 practice a week, to swimming 6+ days in a row, didn't sound like such a great plan. So, instead, there's 5 days, with a break today. Hopefully, I'll make it to the pool this week as well... at least until I head to western Virginia at the end of the week for work.


You've got to have a dream
If you don't have a dream
How you going to have a dream come dream?

No comments: