Thursday, April 02, 2009

To see life as fun and take it if we can

For whatever strange reason, today I entered next month's U.S. Masters Nationals in Fresno, California. I say that, as I've not really been in the water swimming, other than once a week or so, since the end of February. So the fact that I've signed up for a meet, on the other side of the country, seems a bit strange. But, it also gives me a great excuse reason to have a month-long crash training program. I even already have my plane ticket (which wasn't too terribly priced).

Though I still get perplexed by the fact that the meet will at Clovis North High School, which is actually in Frenso and not Clovis.... oh well.


Understand what I've become
It wasn't my design
And people everywhere think
Something better than I am

No comments: