Friday, October 02, 2009

I have a dream, a song to sing

Greetings from San Antonio, where I am now after a very early wake-up and flight this morning (and thank you Heidi for the 5 a.m. ride to the airport). I am back in SA so quickly after my visit just a month ago, due to one of my friend's getting married tomorrow. As an added bonus, it appears I also will get to drag take my mom to see the musical Mamma Mia!, which happens to be in town this week.

This should help get out of my head the musical's "book-end" song (at the beginning and end), I Have a Dream, which has been stuck there since a friend of mine used the line in an email the other day. That, and Martin Luther King, Jr.'s speech. But I must get ready for dinner at Pappasito's... and then on to the theater!


If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
You can take the future, even if you fail

No comments: