Friday, December 25, 2009

I don't want a lot for Christmas...

[Seasons] Greetings from San Antonio, and Merry Christmas.

Christmas Day, while being spent with the family, does provide me with some downtime: post-present unwrapping, and talking to my dad and sister in California (after they'd patiently waited for us to open presents after them--my sister tends to rise very early on Christmas morn; so our 10:00 a.m. or so start time here to open things threw her off). But just a brief bit o' time away from things to post here.

As an update to the gift-finding fiasco that this year turned out to be: I managed to find/buy a few presents, though a few of them will be delivered in January. My lack of present finding continued through my departure from Florida, which while helpful in that I didn't need to truck them on the plane here to SA, my one day here prior today didn't leave much time to really find much. But it did go better than previously: I at least found things, though I still need to track down some things, particularly for my Dad....

But I do get to see my family, and a few friends, which is good. Happy Holidays.


I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day

No comments: