Thursday, December 03, 2009

There can be no, hat like thee

I continue to make my way through Don Quixote. As such, a quote from the Second Part....

"Be quiet Señor," replied Sancho, "for by my faith, if I start asking and answering, I won't finish until tomorrow. As for asking fool questions and giving nonsensical answers, I don't need to go around asking my neighbors for help."

"You have said more, Sancho, than you realize," said Don Quixote, "for there are some who exhaust themselves learning and investigating things that once learned and investigated, do not matter in the slightest to the understanding or the memory."

-Don Quixote, Second Part, Chapter XXII (p.601)

Golden helmet of Mambrino
There can be no hat like thee


(and a rather interesting find: the song in Korean)

No comments: