Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tengo una mañana constante

Spurred by a surge of reading during my trip to Ohio last week (killing time on flights, and staying out of the cold), I have finished Don Quixote: woo-hoo!

The problem now is what to start now? I don't want it to be anything too heavy, to have a change-of-pace as well as allow for the likelihood of being done in time for Christmas.

And speaking of Christmas, my present searching goes terribly. Earlier this week I looking for some gifts. I spent about 2 hours at the mall, and found nothing to give. Not even a belated gift for my stepdad's birthday which was last week.

Pesky pre-Thanksgiving switch-over of radio stations to Christmas music still has me bummed. It even almost stopped me from buying a plane ticket home for the holiday. But I do have that; leaving a week from today. Leaving me a week to get presents....


Tengo una mañana constante
y una acuerla esperando
verte pintado de azul

No comments: