Saturday, January 14, 2006

Man I'm gonna get outta this town

Out of this town and out of S.A...

So I'm back in San Antonio this weekend to pack up (most of) my crap, err I mean belongings, and move it to Florida. I left Fort Lauderdale wicked early this morning (i.e. 6 a.m.--not so early, really), along with a whole bunch of JetBlue passengers were leaving as well, and so the line at security was atrocious (my Continental flight was packed, maybe even as much as all the stupidly late JB people, who were in the security line 15 minutes before their flight departed).

But, 15 minutes later, I was through security and went directly onto the plane--not passing go/collecting $200 or anything, as I arrived at the airport a whole whooping 60 minutes before my flight--and slept all the way to U-ston. Then continued onto San Antonio, after changing planes, grabbing a breakfast burrito at Taco Bell, and being delayed on the tarmac because a garbage bin wasn't on the plane. Actually, waiting for the bin--that would balance the plane's weight [what we were told]--made our ground time probably longer than the actual flight time. Ahhhh... the power of trash!

Anyways, I must go to pick up the U-Haul. Hasta...

[FYI--it should take about a week for the drive, so the next posting won't be til maybe next weekend/so.]

p.s. To crewÜ, sorry about not making tonight... family duties prevail.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Dude, but I got an iPod instead of paying $15. :)

Course, I've since (hopefully) packed it away, and haven't programmed it...