Friday, January 06, 2006

Talking away, I don't know what I'm to say...

Epiphany:

  • -A sudden manifestation of the essence or meaning of something;

  • -A Christian feast celebrating the manifestation of the divine nature of Jesus to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi; January 6, on which this feast is traditionally observed.

  • -A revelatory manifestation of a divine being. A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization.

[according to dictionary.com, at least]


Slowly learning that life is O.K.
Say after me
It's no better to be safe than sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I totally buy into the theory of celebrating all twelve days of Christmas, there is nothing here that explains why my stupid neighbors still have crap up on their roof.