Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know...

Happy Mardi Gras!

And I'm celebrating by working (woooo-hoooo--next best thing to being in n'awlins, really; hmmm, maybe I should give up doing work at night for Lent???).

Anyways, the weekend went well. Cirque was great--although there was a pesky Heat game next door; and the meet went rather well. Didn't get too burned or anything, although Casey did beat me in the 500 (although she had a great swim). Times were rather good, even a 16:53 in the mile.

And I ended the weekend by trying to stub my toe 5 or 6 times on Sunday--not fun. I escaped in the evening by watching the Big Lebowski.

Aight... back to D3--I'm on "TCNJ": THE College of New Jersey.


Je suis désolé
Lo siento
Ik ben droevig
Sono spiacente
Perdóname

No comments: