Monday, February 06, 2006

It's no fun, but the damage is done...

<--I almost feel this way tonight. I probably would, but I'm way-less stressed now than 2 weeks ago, so I can't--now, I've just accepted that I'm overwhelmed, and don't let it get to me... at least too much. ;) The worse part is that I'm missing practice tonight (and it is long-course and distance! dagnabit!). My solace is that I swam yesterday, and the meet went ok (I even beat Casey in the 500 free--4:53 to her 4:59).

Anyways, I should get back to prep'ing an article to write for tomorrow or entering some data... it's gonna be a long night.

Oh! I got an out-of-office reply in Finnish today (at least I think it's Finnish--"Kiitos viestistäsi!").


No one's telling you how to live your life
But it's a set-up
Until you're fed up

3 comments:

jarret said...

SLACKER - NO PRACTICE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of your friend!!!

mph

Anonymous said...

By the way Kiitos viestistäsi means Thanks for your message in Finnish!

Spent 4 months in Finland.