Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lost in an image, in a dream, but there's no one there to wake her up...

Man... it's quite annoying to have this song stuck in your head. And what's worse is that it's been there for over a week. My own fault, really; so I'll just suffer.

In other news, I've now been awake for over 12 hours today (I got up at 4:32 a.m. so I could swim this morning, beginning at 5 a.m.). As usual, the hardest part was getting out-of-bed.


Oh, and just because:

Instructional sites on curling can be found at either the BBC or the IOC (the latter has a nice little flash animation explanation linked on the right).


And just quite possibly the coolest wiki ever (tho sans swimming, stupidly!).


And the world is spinning
And she keeps on winning
But tell me, what happens when it stops?

1 comment:

Matt said...

Exactly... althought I think it's "She so lucky..."