Saturday, February 18, 2006

You can't always get what you want

Four Things
[tagged by jarret]


Four jobs I've had:
--Test grader
--Database Manager
--Sport event organizer
--Summer League swim coach



Four movies I can watch over and over:
--Contact
--Psycho Beach Party
--Red
--While You Were Sleeping



Four places I've lived:
--Laguna Beach, California ..[yes, that Laguna Beach]
--San Antonio, Texas
--Guatemala City, Guatemala
--Fort Lauderdale, Florida



Four places I've vacationed:
--Laguna Beach
--Laguna Beach
--Laguna Beach
--Laguna Beach
(hmmm, maybe I should try somewhere else...)


Four TV shows I love:
--Buffy the Vampire Slayer ..[almost Firefly here...]
--Wasteland
--Project Runway ..[at the moment]
--Oz



Four sites I visit daily:
--Google
--Yahoo
--Fina
--wiki wiki wiki



[tagging Court, now...]


But if you try sometimes
You just might find
You get what you need

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another While You Were Sleeping/Buffy/Project Runway ite. We're practically twins!