Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ain't that America, we're something to see...

Life has been kinda crazy of late. Over the weekend, I made an offer on a condo, which was rejected. However, on Sunday, I reached an agreeable sum with the sellers, and I’ve now entered try to land a mortgage-mode. That, and I’ve got over 100 pages of legal text to get through in the next 2 weeks (oh joy).

On Sunday, I swam in a Masters meet, and swam right about where I wanted to (4IM-5:03, 8fr-9:19, for those n-d-no). So that was good, particularly since it’s my last meet of the summer--which I’m bummed about. No Masters Worlds, and now, due to timing of the closing (July 31 is the targeted day), no meet in Raleigh later this month (freeze on major spending, never mind needed to stay to get stuff done).

But, new place in the works, here’s a pic…

(the middle door, on the ground floor, next to the stairs)
(and on a side note, another property option was pink...)


Oh, but ain't that America, for you and me
Ain't that America, we're somethin' to see, baby
Ain't that America, the home of the free
Little pink houses for you and me

1 comment:

jarret said...

Very Nice Hoop!