Monday, July 03, 2006

'Cause you were born on the fourth of July, freedom ring

The holiday weekend goes alright here in Florida. Not too ridiculously hot, and it hasn't rained really.

There was some light stuff yesterday while I was scouting neighborhoods for potential (new) places to live, but otherwise, nada. (Not much luck on the search front, although I did find a rather cool-looking house that's probably only a $300,000-$400,000 out of my price range. C'est la vie....)

Today was rather uneventful. No work (yeah), so I slept in, swam at noon, and then spent the afternoon waiting around for my real estate agent to call (he didn't). Did some minor cleaning, and then dodged a freakin' u-haul to get out my parking space (pictured above... guess they couldn't see the white line). I just chalk it up to crazy Floridians... and now I get to head home and see if I can park.

And the city 4th of July party, which is happening down the street, isn't until tomorrow!


'Cause you were born on the Fourth of July, freedom ring
Now something on the surface it stings
I said something on the surface
Well it kind of makes me nervous
Who says that you deserve this
And what kind of god would serve this?

No comments: