Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hush now, I see a light in the sky...



So I woke up this morning to the sunrise (at left; picture quality down due to windows and me not being completely awake). Was surprised that sunrise was happening as I woke (just after 6:30), and then got Celine Dion stuck in my head for part of the day (oh joy). Why it couldn't have been Simply Red's Sunrise, I don't know... though some might argue there really is no difference.

To backtrack new home search is going ok. I've managed to get myself a pair of real estate agents and a pair of mortgage brokers, although completely separate. And my second mortgage broker, as I learned earlier is way more aggressive than I would like them to be... I think.

As for the 4th of July, it went well. Hung out at a friend's party for a most of the afternoon, and then attempted to head to a second party only to get confused about where to go and then got stuck in traffic on the way home. Didn't do much scouting for places, but was pretty tired of doing that after spent most of the weekend looking.

And on that front, I may be very near a decision... things are down to 2 properties and there doesn't look to be any other entries. Could have a decision by the end of the weekend, pending some minor things...

Oh, and Emmy nominations are out!

No comments: