Wednesday, September 20, 2006

With a big black horse & a cherry tree...

Tomorrow I head out of town again, this time all the way 'cross the country to Tacoma (basically the other corner). I'll be there through Saturday afternoon (for work) before I catch an overnight flight back, through Vegas, so that the return doesn't eat all of Sunday (I get in at 6:30 a.m., I believe).

But before I jet off tomorrow morning, I've got some packing to do, some files to get off-line, a grand opening to miss (sorry Jarret) and a swim practice to not do (there's rain so they're clouds, therefore the guards have called practice...).

Anyways, if I'm lucky I'll get caught up on Project Runway this week, but am not too sure about that either (and downloading the past episodes is taking a way long time, regretfully).

What else? Not much, I guess... I met the father of my new upstairs neighbor (she was at work while he was scoping out the place for remodeling--he's a contractor). I picked up a new pair of navy blue, Arizona Birks yesterday (rather quickly while at lunch). I got a whole whopping 600 in last night before we got pulled out of the water because of weather. I'm still trying to get caught up at work (2 weeks away from the office can do that, sometimes).

Terrible excitement, I know, but hey, I've got packing to do, so later.


But I said no... no, no... no-no-no
I said no... no, you're not the one for me
No... no, no... no-no-no
I said no... no, you're not the one for me

No comments: