Thursday, May 17, 2007

But we're never gonna survive, unless we are a little crazy

Well, since Tuesday, I...

  • went to the airport way too early in the morning on Wednesday,
  • worked (part of which entailed learning there was a swimmer at the recent Japanese Nationals with a last name of Hitomi--which is probably pronounced Hi-to-mi, but it's really close to Hit-on-mi),
  • went to the bank,
  • coached Wednesday night's practice (the coaches are out-of-town; it went alright),
  • went to the pool early this morning to drop some stuff off, and then came back home and napped,
  • worked again, and
  • swam tonight's practice (but was the first one since Monday night).

And tomorrow, post-work I head to Fort Myers for a 5K swim on Saturday (my friends Claire and Gina actually swam their 5K today--it was the USA Swimming one, I'm doing the Masters one Saturday). All of which means that I probably won't be watching The Black Dahlia DVD I've had for over a week now until late Saturday or Sunday. It also means I should be getting to sleep soon (cause, hopefully, I'll swim in the morning).

So I will sign off, I will not mention Heidi (which apparently is also how some Southerners say hello--think a variation of "Howdy")--like I promised I wouldn't, Jarret--and maybe read some... so hasta

K...razy are the people walking through my head
One of them's got a gun, to shoot the other one...
And yet together they were friends at school

No comments: