Thursday, October 11, 2007

And even though it's hard to see the glass as full and, not half empty (a thousand beautiful things)

Today was really a half-empty/half-full day; which apparently matches the three-star astrology day I was having (and I only mention that, as some of my fellow Virgos had a not-so-fun day as well)....

I awoke in a blasé mood, not really caring exactly what was to happen, or for that matter if I would swim tonight. I wasn't even compelled to listen to the new Annie Lennox CD Songs of Mass Destruction [at right] that I got earlier this week--unlike the previous few days. But I've got a few more weeks before I see Annie on Halloween night down in Miami to get familiar with the songs...

Anyways, so work today went fairly well--somewhat surprisingly--but not well enough to shake my funk. Nope, that distinction--and my switched over from empty to full (half-wise)--occurred during practice tonight, thanks to a challenging set (and to think I almost didn't go) and some joking around with my fellow Masters (and the hanging out post-practice didn't hurt, particularly the quote about how Nashville isn't know for Country music ;).

So the evening ended better... now I just need to get to sleep before tomorrow's here. So hasta...


The world was meant for you and me
To figure out our destiny (All the world is meant for you and me)
(Ooh, remember)

No comments: