Thursday, October 25, 2007

The rain is fallin' on my window pane

SuperPoke (on Facebook) has added festive Halloween actions (like throwing candy corn or a vampire at someone). They've even spiffied up they're normal action with costumes ("use the force" and "waving" here--the fact that it's a Super Chicken is just bonus). Ahhh... the fun. (And have I mentioned that the creators of SP went to my high school--or so I've been told?)

Speaking of fun, with the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show decimating evening practice this week, tonight a group from the team headed to Dave & Buster's for dinner. A good day to go, and we seemed to have fun... although I completly suck at those dancing games--or maybe it was poor music selection.

Oh! and yesterday (October 24) was United Nations Day....

It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes, I always know

That you make me smile

1 comment:

char-day said...

i love that song! [the one from you're title]