Sunday, October 28, 2007

Valley girl, she's a Valley girl...

I went to the bank earlier this week for work, and the sign above was on the door... which caused me to like totally start thinking in valley-girl-esque speech. Dude, it was like, totally, unstoppable.


In other news, today I'm recovering from a day-trip yesterday to Orlando with 3 of my Masters teammates, where we swam in a dual meet against Rollins College with some other Masters swimmers from the Orlando area. It was interesting, as the four of us haven't really swum this week, but all-in-all not too terrible. (I went a 1:51 200 free and 4:58 500 free, for those interested.)

It's like grody
Grody to the max
I'm sure
It's like really nauseating

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Valley Boy,
Your times sound great to me!
mph