Monday, November 26, 2007

I tell you that it's alright with me

At the moment I'm recovering from a trip this past weekend to Orlando, which in addition to seeing a halo around the full moon (like at left, though the air on Friday was clearer) in the crisp night air on Friday also saw us hit DisneyWorld on Friday night, Universal Studios on Saturday and Islands of Adventure on Sunday.


And while those parks are not far apart, as the map at right shows, spending 6 hours at each and then driving home late on Sunday did take its toll. (It did help that there weren't a lot of people at the parks, though.) Riding Splash Mountain at dusk and getting wet didn't really make the next few hours on Friday night any warmer, either....

But, hopefully, I'll catch up on sleep this week. Oh, and I did see August Rush on Thanksgiving Day last Thursday... :)

Friends come and friends may go
My friend, you're real I know
True self you have shown
You're alright with me

No comments: