Thursday, November 08, 2007

Nothing left for me to do but dance!

I wish I could report something terribly exciting today, but alas... I've pretty much got nada.

I've got a fairly standard week going on, though, which is fairly nice.

  • The weather's cooled a bit here, allowing me to open the windows and air out my place (but not so much that I don't want my a.c. on in the car on the drive home from work).
  • I'm dodging doing laundry (although it's all set to go).
  • I watched American Dreamz last night, and quite enjoyed it.
  • My upstairs neighbor is around, and I can hear her t.v. or radio through the ceiling at odd hours.
  • The results from the Masters Postal 5K came in the mail yesterday (I won my age group); USMS preliminary Top-10 lists have been posted as well (and my 100 back apparently should've been faster...).
  • I've made it to Part 6 of Crime and Punishment (now on page 580)--slowly making my way to the end.
  • Oh, and I'm probably headed over to Clearwater (in the Tampa area) this weekend to watch a friend do a half-Ironman triathlon.

So nothing terribly exciting, really... unless you count the fact that my floor is still clutter free from the weekend cleaning.

It's just an instant gut reaction, that I got
I know I never ever felt like this before
I don't know what to do
But then that's nothing new
Stuck between hell and high water
I need a cure to make it through

No comments: