Saturday, December 08, 2007

This is the rhythm of my life

A copy of the text of an email response (with my original email below it) below:
[note: I changed the name and mailing address below; if you can't figure it out]

Subject: RE: Your application has been validated -- Link to payment
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 08:11:18 -0500
From: "ParkingOnline"
To: "Fred E. Flintstone"

What address would like to have the card sent to.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fred E. Flintstone
> Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 1:20 PM
> To: ParkingOnline
> Subject: Re: Your application has been validated -- Link to payment
>
>
> I've heard that the permits are sent so that they require a
> signature upon delivery. Is there a way mine can be mailed
> to my work address so that some will be available to sign
> for it?
>
> My work address is:
> Fred Flintstone
> Slate Rock & Gravel
> 1234 NE Bedrock Ave, Lot 7
> Fort Lauderdale, FL 33333
>
> If someone could let me know, it would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> -Fred

Now, should one missing "-one" (to make "someone") really have confused them? As a bonus, the follow-up email said they were mailing the card to the address on my application... which means the whole thing got ignored. Ah, fun.

This is the rhythm of the night, the night, oh yeah
The rhythm of the night
This is the rhythm of my life, my life, oh yeah
The rhythm of my life

No comments: