Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

Work is keeping me a tad busy at the moment, so just a short note to say:

Happy
St. Patrick's
Day!

And to mention that I went to my 1st NHL game tonight, which was fine. I did not fallen in love with hockey, nor did the Panthers win against the Capitols. But I did have a good time. The fact that I went to the game with a visiting Canadian, who is a hockey fan, helped things out (as did his amazement that one could get 2 seats for $30--course, he lives in a town where the NHL team sells-out every night, so the half-empty seating for the game also was a surprise... but it does help explain the cheap ticket price).

Backbeat, the word is on the street
That the fire in your heart is out.
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt

No comments: