Sunday, June 07, 2009

All the boys think she's a spy;
  She's got Bette Davis eyes

Well, thanks in-part to a 3-hour nap yesterday afternoon, I have managed to survive 3 drives up to Boca this weekend. There was one yesterday and one today for a meet I'm helping out with up at FAU, and a second one today to see Night at the Museum 2. (And to think I went months and months without going once--granted I was out of town pretty much every weekend last month.)

Strangely enough, I am currently much more entertained by the 8th-grade-level books I've been reading (the Percy Jackson series mentioned in the last post), than I was by the 8th-grade-level movie I saw tonight (not that Museum 2 was bad, just not, I guess, what I really was in the mood for).

In any case, I've a few more chapters to go in The Last Olympian (which is apparently Hestia, in case you're wondering whom the title referents), so I will get to that. Hasta....


And she'll tease you, she'll unease you
All the better just to please you
She's precocious
And she knows just what it takes to make a pro blush
She got Greta Garbo's standoff sighs
She's got Bette Davis eyes

No comments: