Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So you want, to be free;
  To live your life, the way you wanna be

It managed to start storming as I got to the pool on both Monday and yesterday this week.

Monday, as I pulled into a parking space at the pool the wind picked up. I walked over to the entrance gate, and the pool was on a lightning "break". As the storm didn't appear to be clearing, I decided to head back home; only to have a heavy rain start falling before I could even get back to my car. That rain continued for about the next 10 minutes of my drive home--fun.

Yesterday was similar, with the lightning clapping right as I got to the gate. Although I was luckier today: weather was clear and I got my whole 4200 yards in. Hopefully the weather will hold up the rest of this week....


Jaded hearts, heal with time
Shoot that love, so we can stop the bleeding

No comments: