Monday, June 15, 2009

Eres sirena;
 Oigo tu canto y me ahogo en tu cadera

There is nothing quite like having a free weekend in which one does basically nothing, after not having a weekend to do such for over a month or so. That was this past weekend.

On Friday night, I went down to Miami Beach (for the first time) to have dinner that with a friend in town (and also met up with another friend who've I've not seen in about 20 years--which was good).


I spent Saturday editing on Wikipedia (basically putting the top-8 swimming finishers on their from the 2003 Pan American Games--incredible excitement)--and didn't even swim due to the pool being closed for a meet.


And Sunday I swam, saw Terminator Salvation (good--particularly as I don't think I've recall seeing the 3rd Terminator movie), watched the end of True Blood Season 1 (on DVD) and saw The Hangover (funny).

All-in-all, rather occupied, but not terribly productive. It was a good change of pace.


Eres el mar
Eres el mar

No comments: