Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'll be home for Christmas...

Well, my trip home for Christmas ends today, and with it my stable internet connection. I return to Florida later this afternoon, and for the time being, won't be able to reliably update here (so if you're wondering where I've gotten to, I'm just generally without an internet connection).

Boxing Day, yesterday, went rather well--although I managed to try to go to a bunch of closed places (but still got my stuff done, amazingly). I had lunch with some old high school friends, and I got to drive all the way up to Austin and hang out with some crewU'ers (and yeah! the t-shirt is nearing delivery--which reminds me I need to get ordering specs from Mary).

Otherwise, not so eventful, other than recovery practice was lovely (ahhhh, how I like Monday morning workouts).

wiki-wiki-wiki-wiki     ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guilt and angst are a traditional and vital part of the holiday season. In other words, SHUT UP ALREADY about the drive! ;)

Matt said...

hehehe

Matt said...

As for the driving all the way to Austin for a year plus, I'm consciously ignoring that fact :p (selective memory).

As for the Continental night, truthfully, it doesn't look good...