Friday, December 09, 2005

Work, work; ah don't ya be lazy...

I can mash potatoes; I can do the twist... and apparently I can also inadvertently miss a couple days of blogging. Not too much to report, tho. I finished most of my Christmas cards last night and dropped them in the mail this morning (the ones not done are for the people I still need to track down addresses for: Neil, Raul, Greg...)

I also only read a few pages of The Republic--it's pesky like that--and I'm still working on getting a hold of a local rowing club. Got gas for $2.21, which is really good for this next of the woods (although it's probably lower in S.A.). I'm supposed to go see The Chronicles of Narnia tonight (although Memoirs of a Geisha also comes out today). Oh! I also got my ticket home for Christmas and my move in January... interestingly, my December ticket was $600 (round trip), my January one was $80 (it is one way, tho). Now I ask you, is that in any way fair?

And coincidently, Dirty Dancing was on TV last night... man I'm being boring today.

[ really posted Dec.23.05 ]

No comments: