Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Night and day, you are the one...

Today is the summer solstice (i.e. the longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere). Which basically means that the sun came up when I was still tired and it went down late...

Yeah, I'm having some fairly major sleep issues at the moment; mostly that I don't feel like I'm getting enough sleep, even after 7-9 hours in bed. Not sure what's going on, but it's only been this week, so far, so I'm not terribly worried... yet.

Otherwise, life is fine. No Masters practice this weekend, as there's a huge age-group swim meet at the pool. Some of the kids from El Salvador are even entered in it.

That's it for now. Summer's officially started with the solstice... so I'll just post a short note for now.


Night and day, you are the one
Only you beneath the moon and under the sun
Whether near to me or far
It's no matter, darling, where you are
I think of you, night and day

No comments: