Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Was I out of my head, was I out of my mind, how could I have ever been so blind...

So I am once again sitting in the airport, awaiting a flight (and again it's way early--5:20 a.m.; I'm so sleeping all the way to Houston). I'm headed home to San Antonio for a week-long visit. Hopefully I will get in some Tex-Mex and cold weather (surprising that I'm missing the latter here in South Florida).

The surprising part of this morning, other than the fact that my taxi to the airport arrived early to my house (like 7 minutes... it was bizarre)--even better was that I actually saw that it was waiting. Anyways, the surprising thing this morning is that I'm not terribly sore from the 5500 yards I swam last night during practice for my 1-hour Postal Meet entry--you swim as far as you can during an hour, having someone record your 50 splits (so that they are both timing and counting your laps). Maybe it's just not been enough time for me to be sore... that's probably it. I'll get to San Antonio and not only be cold, but also be stiff--oh yeah.

Anyways, my flight boarding starts, so I must go. Hasta...

p.s. Today's song reminds me of SchoolHouse Rock! for some reason...

Doesn't matter what I say, only what I do
I never meant to do bad things to you
So quiet that I finally woke up
If you're sad, then it's time you spoke up too...

No comments: