Sunday, January 21, 2007

To the left, to the left, everything you own in the box to the left

The world's end is apparently nearing: I've got Beyoncé stuck in my head.

Not that this is terribly tragic, or the worse thing ever, really. I mean, there must be some reason people like her songs--I just am not one of the people who are "in the know" on this. Maybe Meredith--one of my Masters coaches--will explain her songs appeal to me one day.

But, in any case, Ms. Knowles Irreplaceable box-line lyric reminded me that I used to have a rather large box in my place (to the left-, err, right-hand side of the pic above, which I took a week/two ago, post a fit of tidying).


But, alas, said gigantic box (it was the coffin around which the screen from California was mailed) is now gone. The sideways pic at left (which Blogger seemingly refuses to display properly), demonstrates its absence now. And while I do miss its presence, I am glad to once again be able to close the door it was blocking.


And actually, I may now have to thank today's pesky song: it caused me to find out there's a LyricsWiki...



You must not know about me
You must not know about me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Place looks pretty livable!

mph